Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
Since Opendoor first started operating in 2014, we’ve learned a lot about buying, managing, and selling real estate. The Enterprise unit with Opendoor aims to share our learnings by offering our technology and processes to institutional single-family-home investment partners. Enterprise is building a modern platform for transactions, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title.
As a Strategic Growth Associate with the Enterprise team, you will work with a highly experienced team, focused on continually improving and scaling the Enterprise platforms for our institutional single-family-home investment partners to use to acquire homes. You’ll have the opportunity to play a material role in the development of the team, technology and processes as we scale, and you’ll get first hand exposure to top-tier institutional real estate buyers. In turn -- we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale.
- Work closely with our head of Enterprise Growth to sustainably scale the Enterprise footprint within the institutional and investor ecosystem
- Determine a partner’s optimal path of entry and the roadmap to scale
- Strategically assess our current onboarding operational processes and continually identify opportunities for how we can improve as we rapidly scale
- Develop a deep competency in the cross-functional operations of our business. Primarily to understand the processes & stakeholders required for success; secondarily as an execution team member
- Own ongoing partner ops including developing & maintaining gantts, managing CRM, project planning, comms, toolsets, etc.
- Be a key team member in our operational scaling projects; meaningfully contribute to large onboardings, and potentially run smaller-scale onboarding & scaling -- especially once the candidate proves themselves
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments.
- 3-5 years professional experience in Business Operations, Business Consulting, or similar
- Experience working with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong technical skills; Excel required, SQL, Programming skills (Python) a definite plus
- You have an interest in real estate
- Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- Strive to make the hard stuff fun, actively listen to inputs from all stakeholders, provides beautiful tools that promote transparency, and looks around corners to anticipate factors that could limit successful scaling
- OK with occasional weekend work
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $67,000 - $132,000 per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description