Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
Since Opendoor first started operating in 2014, we’ve learned a lot about buying, managing, and selling real estate. The Enterprise unit with Opendoor aims to share our learnings by offering our technology and processes to institutional single-family-home investment partners. Enterprise is building a modern platform for transactions, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title.
As an Operations Associate with the Enterprise team, you will work with a highly experienced team, focused on continually improving and scaling the Enterprise platforms through developing our MLS acquisition product for our institutional single-family-home investment partners to use to acquire homes. You’ll have the opportunity to play a material role in the development of the team, technology and processes as we scale, and you’ll get first hand exposure to top-tier institutional real estate buyers. In turn -- we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale.
- Work closely with the product lead, the GMs of Enterprise, Enterprise Product team, and Enterprise leadership to develop, pilot, improve and scale the MLS acquisition product to be leveraged by our clients
- Develop a deep competency in the transactional operations of our business. Primarily to understand the processes in order to pilot new initiatives, enhance tooling and improve the product
- Organize and lead cross functional teams to support daily operations and scaling of new products (Product, Engineering, Sales & Support, Title and Escrow, External Partners, etc)
- Be directly responsible and/or direct efforts contributing to operational scaling projects
- Write/conduct analyses in Excel and SQL; team dashboards, financial analyses/models, toolsets, etc. in order to prioritize feedback and make strategic decisions about product scaling
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments.
- 3-5 years years professional experience in Business Operations, Business Consulting, product operations, product management, sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to success
- Strong technical skills; Excel required; SQL and programming skills (Python) a definite plus
- You have an interest in real estate; residential real estate experience is a plus
- Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- OK with occasional weekend work
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $88,000 - $155,000 per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description