Bestow is the leading digital platform for life insurance. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and an infrastructure provider, Bestow is on a mission to make life insurance accessible to millions of underserved families.
We ideate fast, embrace change, and take risks. As a rapidly growing tech startup, we look for the best talent out there and try to stay out of their way. From scaling our business model to expanding our offerings, the day-to-day at Bestow offers endless professional growth opportunities. The people who succeed here look for problems and solutions. They are both passionate about their ideas and open to having their mind changed.
In the end, we value the same things our customers do: family. So we strive for work-life balance and believe happy employees make for better experiences and happier customers. It’s a model that helped us land the #2 spot on Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 list. Boom!
As an Operations Associate, Agent Experience you are responsible for providing exceptional customer service support as well as determining what we should do to improve the customer experience. You are empathetic, proactive, and work collaboratively across departments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Act as an advocate for our agent partners by supporting the operational execution of a wide variety of administrative functions such as agent onboarding and appointments, working daily/weekly/monthly reports, document production and distribution, and other work as defined by your supervisor
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries via USPS mail, website chat, text, and email
- Fulfill agent requests as it relates to the agent’s appointments and onboarding status
- Work closely with designers and product managers to share feedback on where customers experience issues or questions
- Support the development and documentation of standard operating procedures to increase the efficiency of our rapidly scaling team
- Make recommendations for business and process performance improvements
- 2+ years experience supporting customers either directly or indirectly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of delighting customers and delivering projects on time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., engineers, designers, customers)
- Previous experience working in insurance a plus
- Previous experience working in Hubspot a plus
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO plan
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Generous equity grant based on level
- Flexible work-from-home policy and open to remote
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description