Operational Associate at Signify Health (Remote)
How will this role have an impact?
Signify Health is looking for a Network Oversight Operational Associate to join our growing team. This person enjoys working with data and healthcare providers to notice patterns and find answers. This person will be responsible for understanding provider behaviors and working with the Network Oversight team and Analytics team to understand common problems our providers are encountering. This person will conduct detailed reviews of data and analyze our reports to assist our leaders to refine the strategic oversight of Signify Health’s provider network conducting in-home and virtual health evaluations. The role will work directly with the Director of Network Oversight and the team to retrieve, investigate and analyze data on the network providers performance measurements and find common patterns in the information.
Our team is guided by the company’s mission to build a healthier place for us all to live and age in. If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity and working with a highly motivated and experienced cross functional team that is passionate about solving the hardest problems in the US healthcare system, this is the role for you.
This role will report to our Director of Network Oversight.
What will you do?
- Conduct a detailed review of provider behavior to understand common patterns provider performance.
- Follow the standard operating procedures (SOPs) as outlined and suggest ways to enhance and improve the SOPs.
- Documents any discrepancies identified in the reports or data and works with internal teams to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Classify each provider behavior and then work to synthesize trends identified across large groups of providers.
- Communicate directly with providers to understand the root causes of their behaviors.
- Partner closely with technology, analytics and product to support the creation of insights and the automation of those results.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in excel and manipulating data especially in pivot tables
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in verbal and in written form, particularly the ability to convey technical information in an accessible and understandable manner
- Experience following a clear process and creating SOPs to guide and document the processes
- Experience interacting with clients or customers and gathering quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience applying a data skill set (ie, data management, data analysis, data visualization) to industry specific problems, prior healthcare analytics experience is a plus
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.