SamCart is looking for a talented Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. You'll help lay the foundation of Customer Success at SamCart, and collaborate with SamCart sellers to ensure their success with our platform. You'll serve as the voice of the customer internally, and work to ensure our sellers have the technical and strategic proficiency to grow their businesses with SamCart.
SamCart's Onboarding Specialist is primarily responsible for training new customers on how to use the SamCart platform, helping them prepare for launch, and scheduling meaningful check-ins through their first 60-days. This requires becoming a product expert as well as an educator and advocate. They will guide SamCart marketplace owners through best practices as well as listen to their feedback and identify ways SamCart can continuously improve the experience of owners and their buyers.
- Onboard new customers onto the SamCart platform -- understand the customer's business and relate SamCart's features and benefits to their needs
- Handle multiple customer meetings (onboarding calls for new customers and check-ins focused on activations) each day -- be prepared, punctual, and focused on the customer
- Recommend strategies and best practices that maximize conversion and revenue
- Proactively reduce churn by supporting customers at the start of their SamCart journey
- Maintain expert knowledge of the SamCart product including features, integrations, and offerings
- Identify trends among customers and offer feedback and solutions
- Act as liaison between the customer and other departments such as the sales, support, marketing, and product teams
- Keep Salesforce records up-to-date
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer success, sales, or support role (ideally at a SaaS company)
- Demonstrate an ability to translate technical concepts into digestible language and actionable guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Is a master critical thinker - Has the ability to provide innovative solutions or draw reasonable conclusions from provided information/context
- Enjoys working directly with our customers, being their trusted advisor, and understanding the importance of customer happiness in staying ahead of our competition.
This is what you'll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say "Their success is our success" and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!