How You’ll Support Our Mission
The Onboarding Coordinator is a multi-tasker who is obsessed with organization and details. You are focused on the configuration requirements necessary for a customer to be successful with our application, which will include coordination with internal Subject Matter Experts. You must be able to juggle various project influences including business, customer, technical and product. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves delivering value and supporting customers on the front lines and behind the scenes!
Reporting to the Implementation Manager you will be part of our Training & Implementation team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Follow the pre-defined Onboarding process; meeting SLAs and ensuring the Customer’s expectations are managed at the start of the Onboarding process.
· Coordinate with customers to ensure achievement of complete configuration within established timeframe.
· Keep the client motivated, excited and on task to complete their implementation.
· Assure that our partners (customers) feel heard, taken care of and most of all that the products and services you deliver take them to a place of success they couldn’t get to without us.
· Develop new processes and recommend improvements to all procedures to ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction at all times.
· Identify and address implementation risks to remove project roadblocks, and engage appropriate internal escalation resources.
· Meet or exceed productivity metrics while enhancing the customer experience.
· Resolve immediate escalations to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Assist with data conversions.
Who You Are - the essentials (Some of the things required to be successful in the role):
· Passion about technology and how it can influence the lives of both our customers and their communities.
· Solid experience of managing tasks and deliverables, ideally multiple concurrently.
· Experience in a customer-facing role
· Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences and to translate requirements into technical deliverables.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Confidence with communicating via phone and video conferencing.
· Flexible; be able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy, in thinking and execution
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Capable of wearing multiple hats.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.