Office Manager at connectRN
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:26 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, January 29, 2022
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are seeking an Office Manager to aid in creating a foundational layer of support for our employee experience. This Office Manager will optimize our Waltham, MA headquarters with the resources our Connectors need to build and innovate together. Reporting to our Chief of Staff, this is a highly visible role with the potential to influence our culture as we rapidly scale.
- Lead and manage administrative support for - and access to - our Waltham, MA headquarters
- Assist with opening of new offices and coordinate to ensure both new offices and our co-working spaces are well-equipped
- Optimize our office space with best-in-class technology setup and collaborative areas
- Manage supplies & refreshments purchasing, purchase requests, checks, mail, and packages
- Liaise across departments, providing support where needed, including People & Talent projects, event planning, catering, booking travel, and booking virtual events or onsite venues
- Act as primary point of contact for building management
- Ensuring office compliance with health and safety regulations
- The ability to work onsite in our Waltham, MA headquarters 5 days a week
- A few years of previous experience managing an office or administrative support
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Initiative to self-direct with a can-do attitude; no task is too big or too small
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in G Suite, Zoom, Slack, MS Word, Outlook, and Excel preferred
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.