Office Manager at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:20 a.m. (CST) on Friday, August 13, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Office Manager to grow with us as we scale. You will partner with our broader team in fostering a productive and inviting work environment, building team culture, and establishing operational processes. You will support our internal team and external guests, ensuring that they have what they need to be successful while creating an office environment that is welcoming, clean, and safe. Your positive attitude and attention to detail are welcome assets.
- Meet and greet onsite guests, ensuring a personal and friendly experience.
- Provide high-touch support to our In-Office and Remote team members, assuring colleagues have needed resources and an optimal environment to do their best work
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Handle all New Hire packages and oversee swag inventory
- Manage the daily operations of our office space and support administrative duties
- Maintain a safe, secure, and welcoming work environment including COVID safety guidelines
- Co-manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and property management
- Support efforts for growing real estate portfolio
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries
- Provide support for company-wide events and meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Organization and the ability to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility to adjust to new tasks if company or office needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with internal and external guests
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description