At Moveworks, our aim is to build a collaborative and fun work environment so Movesters can do the most meaningful work of their careers.
As Office Manager, you will be the first person Moveworks’ visitors and employees see. This is an opportunity to make an impact at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
You are responsible for the day to day operations at HQ - from keeping the office tidy, to planning team events and providing the highest level of customer service. This is a high visibility position, both internally and externally.
This role will report to our Executive Business Partner and must be onsite five days a week at our Mountain View, CA office.Who We Are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and ensure all visitors are accommodated.
- Assist Recruiting team with ensuring interviewees are welcomed warmly and seated in the appropriate interview rooms
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail as needed (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc)
- Communicate with building management and handle maintenance fixes.
- Manage cleaning service for safety and sanitation
- Responsible for managing the upkeep of the office, ensuring the office space is tidy and clean. This includes upkeep and maintenance of the lunch and kitchen area, meeting rooms, etc.
- Maintain supply inventory and create an organized and systematic office supply storage system.
- Develop tools and playbooks to streamline office processes.
- Be in tune with the office needs; come up with creative and efficient solutions to keep things running smoothly
- A GTD attitude
- Positive approach to work and the ability to build productive relationships with a spectrum of personalities.
- Excel at providing the highest level of customer service to guests, fellow employees and vendors
- Global mindset and deep cultural understanding
- A deep desire to learn, contribute, and add value every single day
- An ownership mentality and ambassador for our unique culture
- Flawless execution
- Ability to ingest fast, critical feedback and tack accordingly
Moveworks is an equal opportunity employer.