ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
As an Office Coordinator you’ll help keep our rocket ship soaring by helping to maintain all operational aspects of our Boston office. As a member of the office management team in Boston, you’ll work collaboratively with other team members and our Director of IT to deliver an exceptional workplace experience for our colleagues and guests. ezCater is a warm, welcoming, technology company and we strive to have our office experience match our culture recipe!
In this role, you’ll be presented with the opportunity to make an impact on the entire team and embody our company values like Insanely Helpful, and Own It. Figure It Out, and many others. To be successful in the position, you’ll bring an irrepressible desire to help others, ability to manage competing priorities, and painstaking attention to detail.
- Maintain an exceptional workplace experience
- Prioritize and complete requests via our team’s ticket queue
- Ensure the office is well stocked with office and pantry supplies (including oversight of local vendors)
- Collaborate with other internal teams to maintain the seating plan and accommodate new hires as we continue to grow
- Act as a first point of contact for all things Boston Office
- Create a welcoming experience for all employees and guests
- Work on various special projects as needed
- Work with building management and IT to manage access to our office space.
- Manage the budget and vendor relations to ensure smooth office operations
- Work with landlord and other partners on items ranging from facilities request to office moves and re-designs.
- Prior experience as an Office Coordinator or in a similar support oriented role (1-3 years)
- The ability to juggle competing priorities
- A keen eye for detail and superior organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for tackling new challenges and an insanely helpful demeanor.
- Patience, professionalism, and superb communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent administrative computer skills (Google Sheet, email, etc)
Salary Range: $48,000-$60,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.