Non Profit Coordinator, Bridgestone Arena at Delaware North (Nashville, TN)
Delaware North Sportservice is hiring for a Non-Profit (NPO) Coordinator to join our team at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. As an NPO Coordinator, you will recruit, train, and manage non-profit groups at Bridgestone Arena.
- Verify NPO meets all criteria.
- Coordinates training schedules for NPOs and delivers training on compliance with federal, state, and local regulations regarding alcohol and sanitation.
- Ensure NPO groups follow company policy on guest service and technical training.
- Assist with check-in and check-out for non-profit volunteers and Delaware North associates on event days.
- Schedule and supervise NPO groups on event days at [UNIT NAME].
- Track and organize non-profit group contracts.
- Prepares all reports needed for NPO's on event day
- Prepares all security badges and credentials necessary for event day.
- Prepare concessions and non-profit group productivity reports after each event.
- Assists with the commission compensation reports.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and opportunities.
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for inventory.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous supervisory experience managing teams preferred.
- Previous experience with non-profit preferred.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry stock items up to 50 pounds.
- Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme heat and cold, depending on season.
Who We Are
Delaware North has been the concessions and retail partner at Bridgestone Arena since 1996. The multipurpose venue is home of the NHL's Nashville Predators. We manage concession outlets and four clubs, including an exclusive lounge offering an all-inclusive food and beverage experience.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.