Network Care Specialist at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
A Network Support Specialist at Toast helps customers with our cloud-based system to ensure Restaurant clients functionality, security and PCI compliance. Resolving immediate concerns and identifying potential issues, providing configuration recommendations.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Promptly contacting customers (by phone) with a personable response to inquiries made through the call center and Salesforce.
- Thoughtful questioning and active listening to uncover the root cause.
- Provide solutions for restaurant operators with network and hardware issues such as configuring ISPs, Meraki router appliances, DHCP and wireless coverage.
- Document steps to resolutions, escalations, identify problem areas and opportunities, research and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service.
- Suggest value added features and benefits of compatible products as appropriate.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Availability to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in an easy manner.
- Manage client expectations and balance competing priorities.
- Technical experience related to Point of Sale preferred.
- Knowledge of hardwired and wireless devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls).
- Salesforce, Five9, Jira, Meraki Dashboards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of WAN, LAN, and WLAN technologies and theories.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards (Benefits)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.