Network Care Coordinator - KY at Unite Us (Remote)
About the Role:
The Unite Us Network Hub Support Specialist is responsible for supporting their community by utilizing the Unite Us Platform and offering the support and guidance needed to provide quality care coordination. You play a dual role that interacts directly with clients seeking services and with the partners that provide resources and support to the community.
Network Hub Support Specialists are Unite Us Platform experts, are embedded in their community and can provide guidance to partners to support the connectivity with community resources (for example, senior centers, homeless shelters, food pantries). In addition to connecting with community-based organizations and health care systems, you have the ability to conduct client needs assessments and assist clients in identifying social determinants of health resources to meet their needs. Unite Us believes that an individual's health journey can start anywhere in the community and you can help us support both the client and network partner’s care journey experience.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and respond to incoming requests from clients seeking assistance in areas such as housing, transportation, health, employment, benefits, financial assistance and other services
- Conduct basic intake and needs assessment for clients seeking assistance
- Connect clients with the most appropriate services based on their needs, eligibility, and geographic preference
- Correspond with service partners to facilitate a seamless experience for clients seeking services
- Conduct follow-up with clients and service providers to ensure receipt of services/benefits and, when applicable by contract, work with clients to meet their health goals by phone or in writing to ensure they have completed the recommended action
- Facilitate and monitor network activity to drive partner accountability to network standards and high quality referrals
- Provide supportive feedback to community-based-organizations and health service partners regarding improving service accessibility or acceptability as well as guidance on how to use the Unite Us Platform
- Continuously expand knowledge of community resources, services and programs to understand community issues and build relationships with other users of the Unite Us platform
You are a great fit for the role if:
- Experience in navigating social services as an individual, case manager, social worker, care navigator
- Empathy and passion for helping vulnerable populations
- Quick learner who is excited to become an expert in new technologies
- Ability to set priorities and work independently while following standard operations procedures
- Friendly and compassionate; comfortable communicating directly with clients in need and community based organizations
- Resourceful and fast-paced; able to conduct quick, exhaustive online research
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is based remotely in Kentucky
- This position requires 10% travel
- All team members in departments that must be available for in person meetings (currently Customer Success, Networks & Sales) must submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster, or receive an approved accommodation. Accommodations will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis.
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
- You will only be contacted by a Unite Us team member with a Unite Us email address regarding any Unite Us job openings. We will never contact you through a third party.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at [email protected] to request an accommodation.