WHO WE ARE
If you ask us, we’re the perfect mix of athletes, entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience - one that’s honest, inclusive, and positive.. Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to support all operational and technical aspects of Hydrow’s NetSuite platform. You will work closely with all departments that utilize NetSuite to ensure the highest level of data accuracy, and to maintain and improve the functionality of various financial systems to help maximize the benefit to the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- First Thirty Days
- Providing internal system support to NetSuite users, including training, requests for new saved searches and reports, creating dashboards, and maintaining proper user access
- Understanding and processing business requirements, business process changes and mapping them to NetSuite ERP system capabilities
- First Three Months
- Following up on the latest Bi-annual NetSuite releases and ensuring that the Hydrow NetSuite ecosystem remains optimized with the latest NetSuite features and upgrades
- First Six Months
- Developing, testing, and deploying customizations, custom objects, third party tools and applications, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Managing IT controls including login access and changes and key report changes.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Financial acumen: Can understand, interpret, and analyze data related to financial statements, accounting principles, or both. Working knowledge of fundamental accounting process flows, including quote-to-cash, revenue recognition, purchase requests/orders, etc.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights. Strong data analytics, reporting, and database management.
HOW WE WORK
Authentic and Inclusive: We embrace each and every one of our differences and celebrate our diversity. We commit to fostering a space where everyone belongs and is heard.
Nimble with Purpose: We are a fleet of speedy boats, instead of a barge. As pathfinders of positive change, we adapt our focus with ease when our purpose points us in a new direction
Resilient Teammates: We support our Hydrow teammates and members through challenges: technical, personal, or unexpected waves. We overcome the present obstacle and persevere together.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Premiums 100% Paid For By Hydrow
👶 6 Months Fully Paid Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
🏖 Unlimited PTO Policy
📚 $200/week Reimbursable for Childcare and/or Tutoring Services for Children Under 16 Years Old
📱 $180 Quarterly Phone Reimbursement
🐶 Reimbursable Monthly Pet or Child Subscription Box
🍕 Free Lunch on Fridays
🧘♂️ Free Subscription to Headspace
🚣 75% Discount on a Hydrow and Free Membership to the Hydrow App
🛋 $150 Annual Home Office Reimbursement
* COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Hydrow requires anyone working onsite to confirm they are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested, reviewed, and approved.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.