LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. If you are traveling to the area, we invite you to take advantage of our space if you would like to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity, and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
As a NetSuite Administrator you will lead the ongoing development of LogicMonitor systems by partnering with internal teams to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You will be key in executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our internal Billing and CPQ platform.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Serve as primary system administrator for systems environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage systems data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience on the NetSuite platform. SFDC experience strongly recommended.
- 2+ years of experience as a systems administrator with emphasis on CPQ, Billing and ERPs.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.