National Practice Lead/Director, Digital Operations Services (DigOps) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Introduction
The Digital Operations Services (DigOps) Development practice is looking for a national practice lead / director for the team. This role will report to the DigOps offering group lead and will be responsible for the overall success of the practice including outstanding delivery for our clients; efficient practice operations; practice direction and planning; recruiting and capacity planning; coaching and grooming the next generation of leaders; and ensuring profitability for the DigOps Dev national practice. This is a hands-on role with client engagement responsibilities.
This role requires a progressive development background from individual contributor through team management, preferably in a support capacity.
- Work with other DigOps leaders to improve and refine the offering
- Assist with DigOps sales pursuits
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the solutions/platform(s)
- Resourcing and capacity planning
- Identify and implement process improvements for technical delivery
- Serve as an escalation point for operations related to technical delivery
- Identify and lead initiatives for national practice/BU
- Track at risk accounts and support as needed
- Ensure best practices for technical delivery in a support capacity
- Plan for capacity and lead all recruiting efforts
- Mentoring, coaching, and performance reviews for team members
- Identify and groom next leaders
- Drive multiregional teams
- Oversee/support delivery of large, complex, sophisticated solutions for our ongoing clients
- Work closely with client stakeholders to continue to see the big picture
- Provide technical advisory and subject matter expertise
- Drive work forward leveraging onshore/offshore teams
- Assist with triaging critical production issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience within relevant field
- 10-15 years in progressive development experience
- Preferably Microsoft stack
- Sitecore/Episerver/AEM/SharePoint experience a plus
- 5+ years in a management/leadership position.
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing capacity at an agency or consulting, with in digital scope
- Experience working with Director and above level clients
- Prior experience working with multi-national teams, specifically in an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Successful experience defining and implementing organizational and process improvements
- Track record of improving/streamlining processes for professional services delivery
- Track record of building and leading a high performing leadership team
- Track record of building and leading a high performing team
- Managing direct reports and creating actionable development plans accompanied by effective, ongoing dialogue with team members (including difficult, timely feedback)
- Demonstrates strong management skills for (leadership, management, staffing, career management, training, utilization tracking etc.)
- Prior pre-sales work
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.