Viz.ai, located in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Portugal and Amsterdam, pioneered the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care for a variety of acute and emergent diseases across hospitals and health systems. The Viz Platform is a transformative, intelligent care coordination solution that unifies synchronized care collaboration, high fidelity mobile image viewing, automated workflows and improved visibility at decision-making moments. Viz.ai’s comprehensive neurovascular and vascular AI platform is clinically proven to save time and improve patient outcomes and access to care and is used in more than 1,000 hospitals in the US and EMEA. The company was named to the Forbes 2021 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list of the 25 fastest-growing venture-backed startups and has been on the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years. For more information visit viz.ai.
As a Modality Application Specialist supporting the Viz Implementation team you will work closely with AI and Data teams to determine optimal scanner settings for algorithm performance. You will review study quality and algo performance to provide feedback to customers during the validation phase of the project. As a clinical expert you will be responsible for providing guidance to customers on optimal acquisition parameters. You will also be responsible for creating customer facing documentation to support optimal Viz processing.
- Provide clinical support to projects in implementation, including end-user app training and troubleshooting related to scanner settings
- Provide application support to project managers, including assisting with system configuration
- Work on internal projects, including working with AI and Data teams to identify optimal scanner settings
- Provide reporting and guidance to customers during validation to ensure optimal performance of Viz algorithms
- Assist Support with Troubleshooting customer issues related to scanner settings
You will love this job if:
- You have patient care experience as a CT technologist
- You are a clear communicator
- You have broad industry understanding of healthcare
- You are adaptable and focused on results, particularly in a FDA-regulated environment
- You are driven by Viz’s mission to improve lives by increasing access to lifesaving treatments
- You enjoy problem solving and providing best practices
- 5+ years CT technologist experience (Preferred ARRT or equivalent specific CT modality certification)
- Understanding of CT acquisition parameters for multiple vendors and DICOM dataflow
- Deep knowledge of healthcare and stroke care
- Experience in software and medical device preferred
- Able to travel up to 15%
What success looks like:
- You will have become a critical team member for providing clinical expertise to the Implementation Team
- You will have built close relationships with the algo and data teams, fostering collaboration on optimal series techniques
- You are comfortable being involved with many different scanning workflows adopted by Viz customers
- You are able to provide recommendations to a range of roles, from front line staff to KOLs.
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.