Merchant Support Specialist at 777 Partners (Tampa Bay, FL)
UOWN, a 777 Partners company, is looking for a Partnership Account Manager to work on-premises in their offices in Tampa, FL. We are looking for an energetic self-starter, self-starter who is ready to gain valuable professional experience, and take the next step in their career, while helping Uown Leasing to continue dynamic, hockey stick growth, while building relationships with current and newly acquired merchant partners. This role acts as the main point of contact for a portfolio of merchant partners, so that we may help grow their businesses through the use of our Lease to Own offering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular customer-centric communication (inbound, outbound, email) with assigned portfolio to celebrate wins, discuss opportunities, and address concerns.
- Analyze the performance of Merchant Partners based on KPIs (Power BI).
- Maintain a sense of ownership, with a strong attention to detail.
- Act as point of contact for Merchant Partners (our customers) to forge strong relationships and increase loyalty and retention to Uown Leasing.
- Serve as a Merchant advocate for problem resolution.
- Function as a training resource for Merchant Partners on systems use, systems updates, contract discussions, payment discussions, etc.
- Assist onboarding of new Merchant Partners – training, FAQs, issue resolution, etc.
- Input timely documentation of calls, discussions, and escalations, creating transparency of Merchants and conversation history among peers.
- Participate in Trade Shows as required throughout the year.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- On-premises: Tampa, FL
- Strong interpersonal skills equally able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- One year working in a customer-focused environment.
- Self-starter, with proactive skill set willing to learn and understand metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to review and understand charts, tables, and graphs.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to have difficult conversations to help guide, train, or eliminate current partners.
- Engaging and enthusiastic personality.
- Performance-based, champion mentality.
- History of achieving and exceeding goals/quotas.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving skills, and naturally inquisitive.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi‐task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs of the company.
- Strong computer and CRM skills (Excel, Notes, Outlook, Power BI).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B2B Customer Service Experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer-focused environment.
- AA Degree at a minimum, or High School Diploma with 3 years of experience in a customer-focused environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Uown Leasing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.