By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for a Medical Group Operations Coordinator to assist with the process of licensing our new physicians in multiple states so that we can deliver affordable, accessible healthcare across the country. We are unique in our nationwide licensing efforts and you will have the opportunity to optimize our processes. You will be instrumental in creating positive experiences for our newly hired physicians.
- Complete administrative tasks surrounding physician credentialing and licensing activities, including coordination of verifications, references and applications
- Assemble physician license packets with systematic organization, prepare for mailing and track packages
- Meticulously enter and maintain pertinent information for licensure processing
- Track information related to licensing projects, updating information in a timely fashion and responding to inquiries with speed and professionalism
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve any arising conflicts or issues
- Develop positive working relationships with state licensing boards, employers and physicians’ references
- Assist as needed with additional administrative projects
- 2+ years in a fast-paced office setting handling a high volume of administrative work
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Succinct and professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Background or interest in healthcare
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description