MarTech Senior Manager at Credera (Dallas, TX)
Credera is a global boutique consulting firm serving clients ranging from Fortune 500 to emerging industry leaders. Our MarTech team has enjoyed significant growth and is expanding to meet our client needs.
We are seeking data-loving, creative-thinking digital enthusiasts to join our team. You will own small projects and own large workstreams on client engagements. In your role as a Senior Manager, you will serve as a (the) day-to-day leader on client-facing projects and establish yourself as a MarTech subject matter expert within the firm. As part of the cross-functional team, you will ensure projects and tasks are completed on time and on budget.
Credera’s MarTech team focuses on key service areas: Marketing Orchestration, Customer Journey, Intelligent Content, AdTech, Measurement & Analytics, Single Customer View, and SEO. Credera’s MarTech capabilities provide deep domain expertise in both technical skills and strategic advisory, providing critical value to our clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a highly driven professional with a passion for Marketing Technology
- You have the curiosity and drive to figure out challenging problems
- You have a minimum of 15 years of consulting experience or an industry equivalent
- You have a minimum of 10 years of project management and / or technical leadership experience
- You have a passion for guiding teams and providing both formal and informal mentorship
- You have the ability to facilitate meetings with various levels of client stakeholders from analyst to C-suite
- You are conversationally across multiple areas across the MarTech landscape with specific experience in one to many capability areas
- Your knowledge goes beyond the definition of concepts but to the meaning and impact
- You have a high level of comfort in context switching during your day
- You enjoy playing a key role in cross-functional teams producing high-quality outcomes
- You are a master communicator with the ability to translate challenging concepts into easy-to-understand terms
- You enjoy serving in a client-facing role and building external relationships through networking and personal branding
- You are passionate and love to discover new things with the ability to learn quickly in an evolving market
- You are driven to provide exceptional value to your clients and partners through a high level of personal accountability
- You have a minimum of 10 years of consulting experience or an industry equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5 years of project management and / or technical leadership experience
- You have a passion for leading teams and providing both formal and informal mentorship
AREA SPECIFIC CRITERIA:
- Experience with marketing automation systems with an emphasis on enterprise solutions that orchestrate customer journeys across media channels
- Familiarity with audience creation, journey configuration, data feed integrations, and A/B testing best practices with leading marketing cloud platforms like Salesforce and Adobe
- Experience designing customer journeys and delivering exceptional digital customer experiences
- Familiarity with journey mapping and evaluating digital frameworks
- Experience with content management systems with an emphasis on enterprise solutions that incorporate content strategy and experience design frameworks
- Familiarity with enterprise solutions that incorporate automation, personalization, and dynamic content strategies to deliver omnichannel experiences
- Experience with advertising targeting technologies like DSP’s, SSP’s, Ad Networks, DMP’s. CDP’s etc.
- Experience with digital advertising content techniques like dynamic content optimization, real time bidding, etc.
Measurement & Analytics
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with leveraging data to optimize customer experiences across web applications, attribution, and/or data visualization
Single Customer View
- Familiarity with ingesting and unifying a variety of first and third party data sources as well as identity resolution techniques and platforms
- Experience using off-the-shelf capabilities of customer data platforms to segment and active consumer experiences and next best actions
- Experience with channel ownership and cross channel management (paid and organic) with an emphasis on design
- Familiarity with data analytics, channel marketing, content strategy, design focus, and/or technical program management
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received a number of national awards, including:
- Fortune's Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- Fortune's Best Workplaces in Texas
- Top Workplaces USA
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials
HOW WE WORK:
Our foundational competitive advantage is simply doing what we say we will do with excellence. To deliver on that advantage, the Management Consulting practice employs deep expertise in Strategy & Operations, Digital (e.g., Marketing Technology, Customer Experience, eCommerce, etc.), and Organizational Change Management to execute high-quality, high-impact business and technology initiatives for our clients. Most teams are a mix of strategy, design and technology consultants working closely with clients to solve business critical challenges. Our Management Consultants complement Credera’s strong technical capabilities by helping clients understand their competitive landscape, set a strategic vision, and successfully execute high-priority business and technology initiatives.
Travel: Up to 25%
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.