Marketing Campaign Operations Manager at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role/ About the team
The Marketing Operations team is a key partner and critical contributor to the hypergrowth of our Revenue Marketing team and the Marketing organization as a whole. Our team is setting the standard for what a successful revenue marketing machine looks like. Our mission is to empower the team with processes, insights and recommendations to successfully drive revenue at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
We are looking for a detail-oriented marketer who loves using marketing technology & automation to make campaigns more efficient and more effective. In this role, you will manage the campaign launch, monitoring, and optimization process across our tech stack. Working collaboratively with the Marketing Operations and Revenue Marketing teams, you will help develop and deploy strategic initiatives across all channels, using Marketo and Drift as the focal points of the MarTech stack. If you are a curious and motivated person who likes a fast-paced environment, enjoys problem-solving, and loves designing new ways to improve processes, you’ll enjoy being a member of the Drift Marketing Operations team.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Working directly with the marketing ops and revenue marketing teams to build, test, launch, and optimize campaigns including: overseeing campaign setup, managing lead nurture processes, designing audience segments, A/B testing & QA, and monitoring campaign performance metrics.
- Own the administration of our marketing automation platform (Marketo) & develop and implement strategies for ongoing control, maintenance, and enhancement of the marketing database (data acquisition / regulatory compliance / deliverability).
- Collaborate with the sales operations and systems teams to deploy tactics that improve the lead distribution and handoff process, increasing sales opportunities and sales cycle efficiencies through database management, lead scoring, alerting, etc.
- Level up Drift’s personalization efforts by creating & organizing segments based on demographic, firmographic, and behavioral data, then deploying personalization within multi-channel campaigns.
- Use tools and automation to monitor lead flow through MarTech systems and roll out data integrity initiatives to ensure that no lead slips through the cracks.
In one month you'll
- Go through extensive company-wide training on Drift’s industry, offerings, and customers
- Meet with Revenue Marketing and MOPs stakeholders to understand current states of their businesses, and start to identify areas for improvement
- Learn the ins and outs of the Drift MarTech stack and integrations
- Understand the components of our lead scoring model, key funnel metrics, and lead flow / lifecycle management systems
- Become a critical member of the campaign building and launch process
By month 3 you'll
- Develop deeper relationships with the integrated campaign owners and start to implement regular cadences to communicate with and report key initiatives to them
- Create new processes to support an organized and successful launch to Q1 campaigns
- Gain a comfortable understanding of the MOPs reporting infrastructure and understand how to help campaign members set/measure against goals for their programs
- Begin to train new members of the revenue marketing team on campaign setup, tracking, and monitoring exercises
- Have a strong command over our MarTech stack and integrations, and have begun to document ways to reduce complexity improve lead flow
By month 6 you'll
- Become a trusted advisor to the Revenue Marketing team
- Have the opportunity to onboard and mentor junior members of the team
- Collaborate with your teammates in Marketing Operations to develop a long-term strategic roadmap for MOPs initiatives
- Create a comprehensive suite of resources & documentation that make the campaign launch process easy and efficient
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 4+ year(s) of relevant experience in Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, or Marketing Automation
- Proven experience using key martech systems such as Marketo, Salesforce, 6Sense, Google Analytics, etc.
- Hands-on experience building lead management or lead flow processes and CRM integrations
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are curious -- you want to be the person who solves the problem
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]