Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
The Market Ops Broker for the Enterprise team is primarily responsible for supporting the brokerage activities of the Enterprise team and its key customers (single-family home investment funds). You will be directly responsible for advising the Enterprise team on brokerage operations and process improvement initiatives nationwide. In markets that you are licensed, you will advise the team directly, and in markets where you are not licensed, you will liaise/coordinate with peers on the Brokerage team to appropriately advise the Enterprise team.
- Partner with the Brokerage and Homebase teams on the day to day operations including formulating new processes, reviewing existing processes, advising and ensuring compliant processes for maximum effectiveness and efficiency while building a scalable and compliant product.
- Support local market teams in understanding brokerage compliance, contractual obligation, and best practices.
- Assist with customer/broker escalations.
- Consult on compliance strategy and risk management Maintain licenses across multiple markets
- 7+ years of experience in the real estate industry; experience working with real estate investors is a plus
- Licensed Broker Proactive, problem-solving attitude Customer-obsessed and dedicated to continually elevating our experience standards
- Passion for working well with different types of people, you excel at situational awareness and building trust
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do “whatever it takes”. You are driven, have an immense work ethic, and are excited by problem-solving and ambitious goals
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to process complex issues and drive effective practices
For CO Residents Only, and in accordance with C.R.S. Sec. 8-5-101 et seq., the estimated base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $181,000 per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and other available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description