You are a high-caliber, multidimensional technology leader with a proven track record of leading agile software development at scale. You are a doer. You have a reputation for building strong teams that deliver results, and understand how to mentor and motivate your teams for success.
You are an expert at managing client expectations, navigating difficult conversations and influencing others. You have demonstrated expertise in the people, process and tools required to build custom software, and have a good understanding of the technologies currently used in the industry.
You see issues well before they happen, and take the initiative to resolve them before being asked to. You are not afraid to take charge, make quick decisions and communicate your ideas confidently. You are a natural leader.
- Take ultimate ownership of all aspects of the client relationship including: sales, contracting, delivery, and support
- Drive revenue by building opportunity pipeline and achieving revenue targets
- Build and coach a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers and Client Principals
- Cultivate client relationships by communicating effectively at all client levels
- 7+ years success in a technical product management role in the software industry
- Exceptional understanding of web and mobile technologies as well as Agile methodologies
- Experience directly managing a team of 5+ individuals
- Demonstrated level of comfort with consultative/solution selling approach
- Expertise in Financial Services, Banking, Technology, or Manufacturing vertical markets is beneficial
- Proven history of taking initiative; doing, not just talking
- BS or BA degree, MBA preferred
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
This position is baed in Chicago, IL. We are encouraging employees to be in the office at least 1-2 days per week now, and by mid-June we will shift to a 3 days per week in-office/2 days per week remote working set-up. At that time this position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.