Managing Director, Customer Value (Remote) at Qventus, Inc
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:22 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 4, 2022
We’re looking for a Managing Director, Customer Value, to lead our organic growth efforts.
A key member of the Delivery Leadership team, the Managing Director is a highly-driven, highly accountable self-starter, equally comfortable rolling up their sleeves to personally lead growth efforts and collaborating with cross-functional teams to expand executive relationships with our customers.
This role will be responsible for all commercial activities inside our current account base, leveraging data and executive relationships to drive renewals, upsells and expansions. This executive role sits at the intersection of delivery, sales, marketing and product, ensuring customer value is being accrued, attested to, and leveraging delivered value to make the case for relationship expansions.
This requires strong expertise in a range of areas, including: high orientation to, and experience with, using data to convey value and surface opportunities for increased customer value; the ability to manage multiple, complex account initiatives in parallel; a leadership background in healthcare consulting/professional services in the acute hospital domain; and experience growing large, complex enterprise relationships. The right person for this role will bring a passion for creating repeatability and predictability in a highly complex technical and operational environment, using data and processes to formulate account strategy and downstream execution.
The Managing Director, Customer Value will collaborate with Delivery to design and execute customer value plans, will act as the executive sponsor of designated accounts, and will partner with Sales to collectively drive identified growth opportunities. The Managing Director serves as an Industry and Qventus product expert who strategically and independently drives high-impact customer relationships. The right candidate has a history of consistent high performance and is passionate about making our healthcare delivery system more efficient.
Core Position Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Account Teams (Customer Success, Clinical Operations, Technical Operations) to develop and execute account growth and retention strategies
- Use data to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities to improve customer value either through incremental service offerings or relationship expansion
- Partner with Sales to navigate to successful closure account expansion opportunities (more facilities, more products, incremental services)
- Develop methodologies for increasing engagement with Customer executive teams and partner with Customer Success, Sales and corporate leadership to execute them
- Partner with Delivery and Sales leadership to launch and commercialize service offerings
- Primary accountability for achieving customer renewal and upsell goals
- Partner with Customer Sucess to craft, manage and deliver high-impact, visually compelling client communications and presentations
- Ability to travel ~25% (once safe to do so)
Position Basic Requirements:
- Able to navigate context across multiple accounts without being involved in their day-to-day management or service delivery
- A verifiable track record leading cross-functional teams to deliver client growth
- Deep experience leveraging client data to identify growth opportunities and construct commercially oriented narratives supporting expanded relationships
- Experience identifying and commercializing services offerings that complement technology solutions
- Strong understanding of hospital operations and the EMRs used to manage them
- Comfortable in an early-stage, high growth environment
- Experience driving structure from ambiguity
- Bias to action – intolerant of inefficiency and bureaucracy
- High levels of personal accountability
- Creative problem-solver, willing to be a trailblazer
- A background in professional services or consulting in provider-side healthcare technology or operations at a top firm (8-10+ yrs)
- BA/BS required; MBA or another relevant advanced degree (preferred)
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/
More Information on Qventus, Inc
Qventus, Inc operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Mountain View,, CA. Qventus, Inc was founded in 2012. It has 102 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 6 open jobs at Qventus, Inc, click here.
Read Full Job Description