Manager, Supply Chain at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:56 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 11, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As a Manager on our Supply Chain team, you will lead a team of Supply Chain Managers who manage our Non-Camera products. Verkada’s Supply Chain members own the end-to-end Supply Chain from demand planning, production to delivering products to our warehouse.
- Responsible for successfully leading part of Verkada’s Supply Chain
- Identify and lead various initiatives
- People manage and hire growing team of Supply Chain Members
- Coach and guide the team to both have a high impact and excel in their careers
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers and internal/external partners to meet Verkada’s product demand and drive escalations
- Be able to roll up your sleeves as needed to dive into a tough challenge and help the team work to a solution
- BS in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years in Supply Chain Management
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description