ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Now Platform is the core technology layer that empowers everything at ServiceNow, from our best-in-class SaaS offerings to our partner and developer ecosystem and as a standalone PaaS offering. As ServiceNow continues to aggressively grow and innovate, we are looking for a strong professional to join our Product Platform Strategic Operations team as we scale to $15B+ in revenue annually. This is a unique opportunity to shape and execute the next-generation platform strategy for a $100B+ company.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Operations, Product Platform, the Manager of Strategic Operations will be a key member a high-performing team that drive operations, strategy, and cross-functional initiatives for the Product Platform Organization.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work on critical strategic projects; drive cross-functional teams to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights
- Track and report on the progress of launch initiatives and program health
- Use your data analytics and problem-solving skills to find opportunities to improve operational efficiency and accelerate growth
- Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to execution to results
- Drive Strategic and Annual Planning for the Product Platform org
- Partner with the FP&A and Talent Acquisition teams on budget attainment and hiring execution
- Drive Operational Rhythms required to ensure the effective monitoring and analysis of critical KPIs.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or in related technical field. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 6+ years total work experience at a top-tier management consulting firm and/or experience in a Business Operations, Product, Operations Strategy, or a cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- Strong cross-functional project management skills with ability to work with all layers of an organization
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in slides; comfortable in business as well as technical discussions
- Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and/or SQL.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.