Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
Beyond Finance’s Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance functions evaluate the regulatory and non-regulatory risks of the organization to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, industry guidance and internal policies. This role works closely with the Legal and Compliance department to conduct risk assessments, evaluate risk mitigation controls and support the business as they bring inherent risks within the unit’s risk tolerance.
As a Manager of Risk Governance, you will support the Risk Management Program through facilitation of corporate and product risk assessments for both debt resolution and lending. In this role, you will report on your findings and provide ACTIONABLE intelligence to reduce the risk of future issues.
- Develops and drives Risk and Issue Management Program
- Guides the design and build of risk frameworks to identify, assess, respond, and monitor risk.
- Document policies and procedures in risk organization, including risk methodologies, risk appetite statements, conducting risk assessments
- Facilitate corporate and product risk assessments for both debt resolution and lending (including BSA/AML risk assessment)
- Analyze and report on findings
- Use findings to refine Risk Appetite Statements
- Collaborates with business to identify and capture issues
- Regulatory knowledge Collaborate on remediation plan and corrective action
- Collect and review issues artifacts and follow up with business stakeholders to keep issues moving towards closure
- Recommends and consults on building (Collaborating on the implementation and development) controls and monitoring reporting (and automation) to reduce risk of issue recurrence and increase likelihood of issue detectability
- Tracks and reports trends over time
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
What We Look For:
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across multiple departments
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to convert and present data by preparing reports distributed to executive leadership
- Demonstrated initiative, self-motivation and the ability to meet competing deadlines
- Results-oriented and willing to get creative, think outside the box to find solutions to challenges
Required Education and Experience:
- College degree, or equivalent compliance or risk experience
- 5-7 years of relevant compliance, quality monitoring or risk experience required
- 1-3 years of experience managing a team
- 1 or more compliance/risk certifications (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of risk concepts, compliance/regulatory,
- Put full suite: UDAAP, TCPA, TSR, FCRA preferred
- Consumer lending, fintech or quality data background preferred
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.