Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Manages the corporate quality services function as directed.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensures and maintains standardization of quality testing and reporting methods throughout the group.
- Facilitates and evaluates the purchase of all quality test equipment.
- Ensures and maintains the standardization of quality test equipment throughout the group.
- Administers and maintains customer relations in matters relating to quality. This requires routine visits and/or problem solving. This function encompasses such services to all group plants and their customers.
- Ensures and maintains the accuracy of the corporate quality manual.
- Directs the evaluation and qualification of new materials and products, including line trials and customer approvals.
- Process owner for Infinity, process control and reaction plans.
- Focal point for establishing new and enhancement of acceptable quality limit (AQL’s).
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job related experience for 5 years minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: company policies, procedures, and products; quality assurance principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures; generally accepted managerial practices and procedures; business principles, legal practices, customers’ needs and expectations, and company quality standards; statistical process control, DMAIC, statistical tools.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 98,500 - 150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans