Manager, Member Experience Vendors at Inspire
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
Inspire’s Manager of Member Experience (MX) Vendors will be the key thread between our internal Member Experience Team, and our external MX vendors who contribute to providing a best in class experience to our members. This person is highly organized, has excellent communication skills, and thrives at managing relationships. You are motivated in ensuring our MX vendors hit their monthly targets, and will constantly be looking for ways to optimize both performance and operations.
THE MANAGER, MEMBER EXPERIENCE VENDORS HAS 4 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all external Member Experience vendors on current programs (member support), and launch future programs (renewals, winbacks, etc) to help scale Inspire’s Member Experience capabilities
- Report weekly on vendor performance and areas of opportunity
- Ensure all vendors are hitting monthly Sales Conversion, Retention, and Quality targets
- Communicate updates, trainings, marketing campaigns and any other relevant to vendors to set them up for success
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Hit Inbound Sales conversion target of 55% or better
- Hit retention rate target of 55% or better
- Launch a rolloff renewal program via external Mx vendor
- Grow Inspire’s winback channel by 25% or more
- 55% IB Sales Conversion
- 55% Retention Rate
- 85 CSAT
- 85% phone service level
- Problem solver (we may not have a process for everything but that won’t get in my way)
- Adaptive (I’m able to pivot myself and my vendors to meet Inspire’s objectives)
- People person (I am a strong communicator and will have patience with our external vendors who may operate differently than we do internally)
- Motivated (I am activated by ambitious goals and will give my vendors the focus they need to be successful)
- Must Have
- 4 years previous vendor management experience
- Experience in a call center environment, with specific experience in a retention and sales function
- Experience onboarding and training new vendors and agents
- Strength in identifying areas of opportunity or growth within a program and implementing solutions for improvement
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast paced environment
- Nice to Have
- Experience managing a P&L for a call center or call center vendor relationship
- Previous energy industry experience