Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 280 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Come see the impactful work we’ve done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Granicus is backed by several of the leading software private equity investors and M&A is a key part of the growth strategy. The Granicus Corporate Development team focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing mergers and acquisitions. We are currently hiring an M&A Integration Manager to work closely with our deal leads and executive team to drive end-to-end integration planning and execution.
The Integration Manager will play an instrumental role supporting the due diligence, integration planning and execution phases of strategic acquisitions, both in the U.S. and internationally. As an Integration Manager, you will plan integration strategies, realize and accelerate deal value, plan for an issue-free Day 1 experience and manage priorities across internal cross-functional teams. You will join a small, high-performing, fast-paced team to be part of defining and implementing best-in-class integration plans. The Integration Manager is pivotal to realizing value from acquisitions and has high visibility at the Executive and Board level.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn’t temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
What You’ll Do:
• Support the strategic integration planning, due diligence and execution phases of M&A transactions that align to business objectives
• Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
• Mobilize core teams: Coordinate and project/task manage diligence efforts and integration priorities internally and with the management team of target companies
• Stay abreast of Granicus company priorities and culture to support and advise target companies during integration
• Lead process and system discovery, gap analysis and partner with the Business Systems team and other functional leaders on systems integration strategy
• Regularly communicate integration schedules and status to various levels of the organization, including to the Granicus executive team
• Support pre-closing and post-closing acquisition integration processes
• Continually refine best practices for integration consistent with Granicus culture
• Ability and willingness to travel (domestic and international)
Who you are:
You are an insightful and people focused teammate who can connect with and bring out the best in everyone. You are comfortable working with ambiguity and complexity. You are also results driven, with a good eye for business, and have the ability to create alignment across various stakeholders. You act with a sense of ownership and accountability for your own decision making and that of your team members. You naturally demonstrate empathy and mutual respect in conflict resolution. You ask the right questions to foresee and unblock issues before they arise.
• 5+ years experience working in project management with cross-functional groups (specific M&A integration experience is a plus)
• Experience with business systems architecture and data migration
• Interpersonal experience, team-oriented and proven experience building relationships
• Experience communicating and acting as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
• Demonstrate business acumen by understanding end-to-end business processes
• Designed and delivered solutions for highly automated business processes.
• Experience with large technology transitions and integrations, including functional testing experience.
• Basic understanding of the M&A integration space.
• Effective change manager
• Degree in business, operations, engineering or technical field
• Project management certification (PMP, Six Sigma, etc.)
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $90,000 - $110,000 + bonus + benefits..
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office-based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.