About Restaurant Brands International:
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $35 billion in annual system-wide sales and over 28,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns four of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, POPEYES® and FIREHOUSE SUBS®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for decades. Through its Restaurant Brands for Good framework, RBI working towards its goal of improving sustainable outcomes related to its food, the planet, and people and communities.
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (“RBI”) is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 40 years.
We are looking for team players that show a yearning to improve not only our business, but themselves. With meritocracy is at the forefront of our company’s culture, we live and breathe a performance-driven environment where hard work and results speak for themselves. Top performers are rewarded for what they achieve, and with success, you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.
Job Title: Manager, Loyalty, Popeyes
Reporting to: Lead, Loyalty & CRM
Function: Digital Marketing
Location: Miami, FL
Popeyes is in the midst of an exciting digital transformation. With the fast-emerging digital environment and our guests expecting more from us every day, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our guests, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership with our Consumer Tech teams and markets around the world.
The Manager of Loyalty will provide day to day support and implementation of a comprehensive strategy that will transform our brand by building and continually optimizing, growing and optimizing a guest-facing loyalty program. This highly organized and driven person will execute against the strategic roadmap for a new guest loyalty program to drive profitable, incremental guest behavior as well as partner closely with the CRM team to ensure that the CRM strategy, capabilities and processes pull through the loyalty components and deliver personalized experiences to guests. The Manager will support in the management of a cross-functional discipline tasked with launching the loyalty program in a multi-phase approach. This Manager will support the development of recommendations and enhancements to reach aggressive revenue goals and key performance indicators that transform Loyalty and marketing efforts to drive the brand’s long-term growth.
- Execute against the comprehensive approach to design, test, rollout, and operate the Guest loyalty platform across service modes (delivery, in-store, etc.)
- Contribute to the long-term loyalty strategy/roadmap in terms of feature development, calendar & promotion planning, and structure of the program
- Manage complex project plans, tools and project budget, report progress as required, generate risk assessments, escalate issues, and develop project review presentations
- Support cross functional teams on assigning tasks, establishing project deliverables and scheduling of those tasks in addition to tracking against deliverables.
- Capture risks and issues to inform corrective measurements
- Manage financial forecasting for the loyalty program performance including revenue and redemption projections.
- Leverage analytics to measure program performance, inform program evolution, and discover new program opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Partner with Operations, Field and FZ teams to identify relevant training, processes, and communications to optimize program execution in-store based on feedback
- Partner with the insights team on an on-going basis to develop loyalty program Guest insights to drive a better overall Guest experience and to drive a more personalized, individual experience for each Guest.
- Partner with CRM, Media Analytics team to develop member acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies
- Support leadership in identifying new marketing or benefits to enhance the loyalty program focusing on scale, personalization, and innovation.
- Research competitive loyalty landscape and manage competitive insights to help inform new programs/benefits of the loyalty program.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of managing complex projects across cross-functional teams
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to inform decisions and strategy
- Passionate champion of the Guest to drive exceptional loyalty experiences
- Start-up mentality, eager to move quickly, act autonomously and work with a lean team
- Highly curious, always looking to learn and stay ahead of trends
- Digital and Loyalty experience preferred
- Restaurant or retail experience strongly preferred
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.