Manager of Logistics- Parcel (Remote Eligible) at Kohl's
| Milwaukee, WI | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:57 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, June 12, 2022
POSITION OBJECTIVE A highly challenging and rewarding position with responsibilities that span many aspects of Kohl's world-class supply chain. This position will manage a team of Logistics Professionals responsible for optimizing supply chain processes and operations. Tasks include efficiency, vendor relations, and transportation management.
supply change management
supply change management
- Manage operational requirements, costs, and service to ensure timely movement of Returns to our partners. Receive and resolve day to day operational issues.
- Understand the "big picture" of Kohl's, identify and implement new, world-class supply chain capabilities
- Ensure all merchandise moves through supply chain within the time and cost standards established
- Standardize business metric reporting (cost & quality) to measure performance and enhance operations
- Be an advocate for our many customers. Track their changing needs and adjust your teams focus to provide value
- Identify project opportunities that deliver the highest value
- Identify and implement improvement programs focusing on cost control/reduction, transit time improvement, and process improvement
- Achieve goals on time and within budget. Track progress and communicate to the broader organization
- Constantly strive to improve the quality and efficiency of existing operations by implementing cost effective operational solutions
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain contracts for 3rd party service providers
- Implement and manage vendor scorecards and use them to continually improve vendor performance. Track performance of third party service providers. Lead external benchmarking.
- Analyze and summarize compliance and performance data to facilitate timely issue resolution and long term solutions
- Manages direct reports, systems and projects to achieve unit goals in accordance with Company policies, SLA's and practices
- Prepares and analyze unit plans and reports
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- Develops staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments and establishing performance and development plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Five years Global Supply Chain Management or related experience
- Prior management experience
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
More Information on Kohl's
Kohl's operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Menomonee Falls, WI. Kohl's was founded in 1962. It has 110000 total employees. To see all 82 open jobs at Kohl's, click here.
Read Full Job Description