Manager, GTM Learning & Leadership at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
To continue fulfilling our company mission, we need an empowered, engaged and enabled workforce. As a result, we are seeking a seasoned sales enablement or learning & development professional to design and deliver global onboarding, continuous learning, and leadership development programming to our GTM team; consistently supporting and upleveling our customer-facing employees throughout their careers at Fivetran.
Our ideal candidate has experience in building, facilitating and refining world-class, inclusive enablement programs within fast growing tech companies. We are looking for someone who is creative, collaborative, detail-oriented and learner-focused. A lifelong learner yourself, you are passionate about people, flexible and adaptable, and seriously skilled at driving greater performance, productivity and results through a range of modalities.As the Manager, GTM Learning & Leadership at Fivetran, you will:
- Build a culture of inclusion by engaging employees from a variety of locations, backgrounds and experiences to ensure an equitable experience for all
- Guide new hires through from day one to ramp; acting as an engaging and dynamic mentor, coach, and facilitator in live and virtual environments
- Assist with the creation of a culture of continuous learning (delivered each quarter) by working collaboratively with GTM teams to proactively identify skill and knowledge gaps, review progress and align on common success metrics
- Facilitate professional coaching, effective collaboration and career development opportunities to ICs and leaders alike
- Assist with the management of 1H and 2H Sales Kick-Offs from conception to completion
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact of your programming
- Maintain a global calendar of enablement activities and initiatives
- Build and foster trusted relationships with sales reps, leaders and all other internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Serve as a stakeholder, partner and collaborator between HR, sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams
- A track record of delivering learner and leadership-focused programs
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, L&D or a similar function
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Highly engaging and personable.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to execute impactful programs across a wide number of workstreams, countries, offices, and mediums
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity with a practical, problem-solving mindset
- Authentic communication style and a talent for building trusting relationships
- Extensive experience with and commitment to working cross-functionally and building strong internal relationships
- Experience with learning management and content management systems
- Experience with classroom-style facilitation (live and virtual)
- Experience with professional coaching
- Nice-to-have experience with video production (as both the talent and the editor!)
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.