Manager, Global Revenue Operations at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
- Review the current status quo of sales, customer success, and alliances operations and create a plan of action in collaboration with stakeholders to drive revenue, productivity and predictability through process, people and systems.
- Continuously coach, develop and retain talent within the operations organization.
- Communicate and partner collaboratively with all levels within the organization to help drive revenue operations initiatives.
- Prioritize multiple high visibility/impact initiatives across multiple stakeholders to ensure we are meeting/exceeding our objectives.
- Partner with internal Revenue Operations stakeholders to align on timelines, priorities and deliverables to the organization.
- Key internal Rev Ops stakeholders include the Manager of Salesforce Architecture, the Director of GTM Enablement, the Director of Marketing Operations, and the EMEA Lead Revenue Operations Manager.
- You gain the trust of key stakeholders by actively listening and seeking to understand their views and needs. Consistently demonstrates respect and appreciation for others by empathizing, valuing their time and contributions, being available and responsive to their needs. Equally comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Lead by example and demonstrate radical transparency and brutal honesty while tirelessly and optimistically marching toward shared goals.
- You think like an entrepreneur and have a track record leading multiple concurrent large-scale operational projects from inception to successful and timely completion.
- You have experience with the levers of sales/customer success/alliances/marketing operations and with systems/tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Leandata, and Looker.
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience leading a team of 2+ people
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.