Manager, Global Mobility (California - Remote) at Take-Two Interactive Software
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops, publishes, and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two has taken the new world of on-site and remote employees head on, and is in search of a Manager, Global Mobility to ensure our teams have everything they need to be successful. Be it creating a new game or ensuring every “I” is dotted, and “T” is crossed. You will help to set-up the foundation and policies for our mobile teams worldwide.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Work with our HR Technology team and develop tools to identify and, track our mobile population, coordinating with legal and tax departments as needed.
- Facilitate advice from our tax advisor and payroll providers on any reportable wages/taxes relating to all domestic and international relocation costs, coordinating with legal and tax departments as necessary.
- Assist cross functionally with the design, implementation, and communication of a robust mobility program.
- Create the foundation and policies for remote and flex employees
- Discover ways to improve existing processes and find solutions through automation and streamlining - using technical creativity and out of the box thinking to help build a seamless global mobility process.
- Work closely with internal/external partners to assess and mitigate potential risks.
- Identify stakeholders and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Present ideas, plans and programs with leadership
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A global world view to any programs or policies you present
- Experience evaluating and validating payroll reportable earnings and tax allocation for all mobile and remote employees.
- Facilitate any wire payments with Treasury as it relates to tax equalization.
- The ability to consult with HR leadership to facilitate internal guidance, resources, checklists etc. for managers, team members, and employees.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills in facilitating meetings with multiple internal and external partners / stakeholders and writing clearly and contextually with appropriate content.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related major
- 2 years’ experience in Payroll
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working with remote employees on a global level
- Experience with WorkDay & ADP
- The ability to input all reportable wages and taxes resulting from an employee transfer, assignment, or flexible working arrangement in Workday.
- Research, facilitate and register the business to withhold and report in new jurisdictions.
- Coordinate with legal and tax departments as needed to support compliant global mobility practices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of taxes and tax registrations
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.