ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and experienced individual to manage our keynotes globally. This person will ensure successful planning, oversight and execution of our keynote presence and programs across strategic ServiceNow events – including, our Knowledge user confernce, Sales Kick off and our Now Forum programs.
This individual will work in partnership with internal stakeholders and external agencies to lead the keynote content process from ideation to execution, creative design to program management.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with content subject matter experts to provide innovative, best in class keynote presentations and demos for a variety of audiences.
- Collaborate with the balance of the events team, product marketing, marketing communication and promotions team, corporate branding, senior management, and others to build consensus, align goals and activities and increase overall audience impact.
- Lead the live Keynote experience for ServiceNow’s bi-annual product launches.
- Support the Global Event Keynote team in the execution and implementation of project timelines, progress tracking, speaker readiness, rehearsals, and on-time successful delivery of our portfolio of Keynotes.
- Overall communication and interfaces affected by the program including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors; work with Global Keynote Production manager on all production requirements and needs.
- Support the Keynote workstream; manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status and team resouces across multiple departments.
- Ability to understand and grasp the market, technology, product portfolio at a high-level in order to help support event strategy and tactics.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 4 years successful and innovative event experience in a B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment for complex events.
- Proven talent project managing event programs working directly with executive leadership and a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Must be able to work in parallel on multiple-programs simultaneously, within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Bring clarity to the the overall keynote process, act as the sole source of truth for all things keynote.
- The ability to work with Executive staff at all levels of the organization to bring their visions to life with poise and confidence.
- Stellar program development and management skills required.
- Exceptional leadership, teambuilding, collaborative skills developing and working with high performing teams who understand business and audience needs. And proven ability to contribute to cross-functional global teams.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels.
- A “Yes. And…” and “How do we?” approach to exploration, problem-solving, and consensus development.
- A desire to thrive in rapid growth, fast-paced environment and adapt well to change; can act with urgency.
- A self-driven work ethic and model.
- The ability to travel as needed including to event sites for multiple days.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.