Join VillageMD as a Manager, Enterprise Technology Implementations
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. This platform provides the foundation for our digital front door through which we’re creating a more accessible, personalized patient experience which includes telehealth, connected devices, and remote patient monitoring capabilities among many others.
Our technology solutions are 100% cloud-native and designed with elasticity, automation, and with API-first principles. Security is at the core of our operating mentality and is native to our investment thesis when procuring technology and deploying solutions.
Could VillageMD’s next Manager of Enterprise Technology Implementations be you?
As a Manager within Enterprise Technology, you will be a contributor and team lead within the Enterprise Technology group, responsible for building and scaling technology platforms for our Village Medical clinics. You will be accountable for the execution and implementation of a variety of technology initiatives across our clinic infrastructure and enterprise solution architecture domains. Additionally, this role will facilitate the tracking of our department’s key performance indicators, develop strategies for tracking and reporting, as well as create action plans for improving any gaps in SLA adherence.
We are looking to recruit an individual who will be accountable for the high-quality and successful delivery of all enterprise technology initiatives. You will work cross-functionally with members of Village Medical’s business teams, as well as collaborate across the various departments within the IT organization. You should be familiar with a variety of skills of project management methodologies, inclusive of Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc., as well as concepts such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployments, and Automated Testing. You should have experience delivering several transformational initiatives as well as driving change management across a variety of IT and business settings.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges and opportunities:
- Responsibility for driving and leading implementations and initiatives that impact multiple functional areas within Village Medical clinics as well as our Enterprise Technology team.
- Establish accountability for the success of any/all implementations at all costs; no task is too small or trivial to personally drive to completion.
- Work across a variety of vendors, software solutions, and internal business and technical teams to influence / achieve business objectives.
- Identify and manage cross-dependencies, proactively resolves issues/risks/impacts among multiple initiatives within the department.
- Create and manage critical documentation, provide and maintain accurate and timely information for all phases of implementations and projects, communications, status reporting, and/or SharePoint sites.
- Works closely with sponsors, stakeholders, users, technical team leads, technical and non-technical resources, and management to execute core functions end to end on strategic initiatives that range in scope, budget and team size to the level of large, involving moderate to high levels of risk and complexity.
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Manager of Enterprise Technology Implementations, you will bring:
- A passion and drive for results. Motivates team while constantly driving towards key milestones. Maintains constant awareness of deliverables; keeps the team focused on short- and long-term milestones
- A meticulous attention to detail
- An ability to build and earn trust
- A commitment to ownership and accountability, holding oneself responsible for outcomes as well as the identification and resolution of problems that stand in the way of these outcomes
- Sound judgment as well as the ability to work autonomously to handle non-routine situations
- Excellent written and verbal communications and analytical skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills. Find straight-forward answers to complex questions and problems; use knowledge gained from previous experiences to remove barriers to progress.
Experience to drive scale and customer experience
- 6-10 years of project leadership experience in information technology in a rapid growth environment that has included mergers & acquisitions as well as organic growth
- Extensive experience with core tooling such as ServiceNow, JIRA & Confluence, Microsoft SharePoint, SmartSheets, Microsoft Teams, and others
- Expertise in business analysis, understanding the needs of the customer, and a persistent focus on customer outcomes
- Must have advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and/or infrastructure project delivery
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors
- Experience presenting and reporting metrics and SLAs to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.