Manager, Deployment Plans & Operations at Flock Safety (Atlanta, GA)
Eliminate Crime. Build Community.
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. Our Field Operations are growing rapidly as our technician team doubled in size in the last 9 months. Flock Safety continues scaling quickly and is seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of eliminating crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
How You Will Take Flight With Flock:
- Enable repeatable approval processes of Flock projects by local and state authorities, and scaling of deployment plan operations/readiness.
- Support Deployment Ops growth by providing overflow capacity for customer deployment reviews as needed and for key customers in the region.
- Manage team performance in a data driven environment, providing coaching and training as needed and working with leadership to identify areas for improvement.
- Partner with internal Sales and Delivery teams to ensure all Deployment Plans meet the goals of our customers while enabling quality & viability of installation.
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement as Flock and the Deployment Ops team scales, and as new product lines are introduced.
- 4+ years of experience leading cross functional projects; people management experience ideal.
- A background in sales engineering, implementation, or project management.
- Comfortable working with technical product details as well as internal & external customers
- Communicate clearly and concisely about both technical and non-technical subject matter with the ability to manage up in the organization.
- Be excited about working on a fast-paced, constantly evolving product -- and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Demonstrate strong follow-through and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once.
Why join the Flock?
When you join the Flock, you are joining a diverse team of passionate, ambitious, intelligent people that put team over self. We offer competitive salary (commensurate with experience), equity in the company, take what you need vacation policy, and the opportunity to grow your career at a fast-paced, high growth mission-driven startup. We genuinely care about the well-being of our employees both in and out of the office and understand the importance of work/life balance. We’d love for you to join us in the fight to eliminate crime, one community at a time.