Trace is a ground-breaking technology that automatically films and edits video into moments for every player on the field. With Trace, players, parents, and coaches are delivered the edited moments that matter to them instead of the whole game. Just the video you want, without the video you don’t. Our experience is tailored to each athlete. Hundreds of thousands of athletes use Trace monthly, from National teams to kids just starting out their athletic journey. Teams include Barca Academy, FC Dallas Youth Soccer, NEFC, USYS National League and the list goes on and on!
At Trace we look for individuals who have played sports at a competitive level, and can help educate the clubs and teams we work with on how and why Trace can make their lives easier. We’re a collaborative team of top performers that thrive on healthy competition, we push each other individually so we can succeed collectively. We will challenge you to develop personally and professionally if you’re willing to learn, commit to our mission, and be coachable.
The CS team is an integral part of Trace’s success. CSM’s are responsible for onboarding customers in their territory, building and nurturing relationships, and owning the renewals and expansions within their book. As a Manager of Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading, scaling, and supporting our team of CSM’s, leading best practices initiatives focused on client retention, growth, and expansion. You will report to the Director of Customer Success and contribute to designing and executing initiatives aimed at building, managing, and motivating the Customer Success team.
How you will contribute:
- Own the overall success of the CSM team, defined as hitting Net ARR$ retention targets.
- Partner with CSM’s to drive initiatives aimed at increasing club and team expansion, retention and adoption.
- Effectively lead and mentor the team in client issue resolution and successfully handle escalations
- Evolve onboarding programs to reduce new hire ramp time, scale the team, and retain talent.
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Account Management experience, owning the the onboarding, renewals, and expansions. Sales experience is a plus.
- 1+ years of CSM Management/Team Lead experience
- Experience hiring, building and expanding a successful customer success team while driving ARR
- Strategic, analytical thinker who enjoys giving clear and candid feedback
- Effective communicator, coach, motivator, positive thinker
- Ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Ability to organize, break down, and clearly articulate complex thoughts, ideas and instructions.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You lead by example - very hands on and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Background in sports (coaching or playing).
- Proven self-starter who holds a high degree of ownership and accountability. We don’t do any baby sitting at Trace, so if you desire autonomy Trace is for you.
- Natural curiosity drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Entrepreneurial, adaptable, and collaborative; demonstrated ability to positively receive feedback
- You’re passionate about being part of a successful high growth tech company
- You aren’t afraid to take risks and try new things
- You seek a company that allows you to drive your own success and development
- You’re hungry to learn, crave opportunity, and ownership
Trace is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.