Manager, Customer Service I at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Manager, Customer Service I to join the best customer service department in America. The right person will be a natural people leader, responsible for building engaging teams and improving operational efficiency. This person should be a dynamic, goal-oriented leader who challenges and inspires other leaders within their organization to excel. A customer-first mindset is critical for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, manage and coach floor leadership to build successful teams that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Establish peer-to-peer relationships with other Managers to enhance process efficiency.
- Use data to identify areas of opportunity, and develop action plans to improve KPIs and close performance gaps
- Collaborate with other managers to establish and build SOPs for existing processes and procedures.
- Ensure that regular performance reviews and feedback is provided regularly to all levels of employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Maintain and execute new leadership onboarding initiatives to enhance the career pathing experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of multi-channel contact center management experience (Customer Service strongly preferred), with proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing successful, high-volume teams in 300+ headcount environments
- Must be comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting goals, and willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to solve a variety of challenges
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents and floor leadership
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. 5+ years industry experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong computer and internet proficiency in a technology-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel is a must)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, comfort-ability and ease in presenting information to a group
- Position may require travel
It's not just about us. It is also about what you get. That's why in Chewy Customer Service, you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere--different places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique. Likewise, Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering results and becoming your best – no matter your role or location.
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious, ask questions, bring ideas forward, and act like an owner in everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service, you will have ongoing training and development, resources, and opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, 401k, and happy hour. Of course, the biggest perk is the ability to work together with other smart, driven, and passionate Chewtopians who are making an impact each day.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]