Manager, Customer Service I at Chewy (Miami, FL)
Chewy is looking for a Manager, Customer Service I to join the best customer service department in America. The right person will be a natural people leader, responsible for building engaging teams and improving operational efficiency. This person should be a dynamic, goal-oriented leader who challenges and inspires other leaders within their organization to excel. A customer-first mindset is critical for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, manage and coach floor leadership to build successful teams that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Establish peer-to-peer relationships with other Managers to enhance process efficiency.
- Use data to identify areas of opportunity, and develop action plans to improve KPIs and close performance gaps
- Collaborate with other managers to establish and build SOPs for existing processes and procedures.
- Ensure that regular performance reviews and feedback is provided regularly to all levels of employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Maintain and execute new leadership onboarding initiatives to enhance the career pathing experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of multi-channel contact center management experience (Customer Service strongly preferred), with proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing successful, high-volume teams in 300+ headcount environments
- Must be comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting goals, and willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to solve a variety of challenges
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents and floor leadership
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. 5+ years industry experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong computer and internet proficiency in a technology-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel is a must)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, comfort-ability and ease in presenting information to a group
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]