Manager, Customer Operations (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
- Coordinate, monitory, report, and ensure optimal delivery of Customer Operations projects while maintaining profitability targets.
- Proactively engage with high-valued and complex solution customers to ensure optimal support, performance and stability.
- Develop and maintain strategic customer relationships, serving as the point of contact for escalations.
- Build, enhance and provide functional area dashboards and reporting on KPIs and business impact to leadership.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and escalate with external customer and internal parties as necessary.
- Proactively engage with PMO and Global Technical Team to manage resource availability, ensuring team member is assigned to billable project work or adding internal value.
- Work in close partnership with Sales team on contract specific resource needs, deliverables, and timelines.
- Work closely with Support team, Hosting Operations, and Engineering to resolve both system and non-system related technical issues.
- Leverages data to drive continuous improvement in areas such as project delivery and workflow automation, with an emphasis on optimizing Upgrade and Migration services to increase efficiency and decrease cost.
- Provide leadership and direction to your team, ensuring ongoing employee development and exceptional project delivery and customer support.
- Acting as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance, consistency, an exceptional customer experience for both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technologies or related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in project delivery, operations management, and platform administration & optimization.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise software, cloud architectures, and SaaS products.
- Experience in integration and data exchange between software systems.
- Experience delivering solutions and supporting fortune 500 global customers.
- Confident, pragmatic problem solver, with the ability to effectively lead change and make quality decisions.
- Comfortable switching gears, wearing multiple hats, and managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to advise and influence senior business leaders across organizational lines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability motivate and empower others.
- Collaborative, professional, and committed to creating long-term relationships with our (internal and external) customers and partners.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, take direction, and execute tasks with precision.
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to pitch in when necessary.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 15% to multiple locations.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.