Join VillageMD as a Manager, Clinic Integration and Onboarding (Atlanta, GA)
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Clinic Integration and Onboarding to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Manager, Clinic Integration and Onboarding helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
As a Manager, Market Integration, you will leverage your prior success managing physician practice integrations and deep knowledge of value-based care operations to ensure an excellent provider and patient experience as they join our employed medical group, Village Medical. You will be accountable for leading successful incorporation of practice acquisitions while building the infrastructure needed to deliver on-time clinic launches in new and growing geographies. As a member of the enterprise-wide Market Integration team, you will have initial accountability for a local geography and will evolve into a regional ownership role as our Village Medical footprint grows.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Leverage your physician practice integration expertise for end-to-end accountability, from due diligence through the transition to local market operations, delivering a successful clinic integration
- As the accountable delivery manager, you will be the main point of contact for regional and enterprise teams. To be successful, you will build and maintain effective relationships with incoming practice partners, cross-functionally within VillageMD, vendors, and local market operational partners to create synergy and improve go-live outcomes.
- Effectuate successful implementation for de novo clinics in new and growing geographies, collaborating with enterprise partners for alignment with Village Medical model and goals
- Work cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of training programs that provide newly acquired clinic personnel with the tools and confidence to deliver high quality patient care and a best-in-class patient experience
- Maintain an eye for process improvement, fostering a culture of continuous, energetic development of workflows increasing efficiency and transparency for stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue and decrease cost, in partnership with market value-based P&L owners and Finance partners
- Proactively communicate with senior leadership regarding matters related market’s strategic operational initiatives
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Manager, Market Integration, you possess:
- Hands-on experience deploying practices into value-based care/risk based medical groups while effectively mitigating change management barriers
- Ability to work collaboratively with local, regional, and national leadership as well as various other departments across the VillageMD organization
- Ability to maintain a high-level of stakeholder engagement before, during, and 30/60/90 days post go-live in partnership with regional operations teams
- Strong ability to monitor the progress of projects, advise on outstanding issues, and prepare reports for executive leaders
- Ability to effectively collaborate across matrix relationships and indirect reports within the Market Integration function – major plus for experience in developing junior talent/effectively growing a team, managing day to day productivity and overall contribution through individual contributor roles
- Ability to travel 50% or more in a regional geography
Experience to drive change
- 5 years combined experience with physician practice management, health care consulting, operations management, and leading process improvement project teams
- Ability to work tactically while also maintaining strategic focus across the business
- Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive and confidential environment and effectively manage changing organizational priorities
- Must have effective technology skills and a strong ability for professional communication and presentation across a variety of modalities
- Must have proven organizational skills with an ability to prioritize effectively
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.