Manager, Clinic Acquisition for Technology at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinic Acquisition Manager on the technology team to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Clinic Acquisition Manager helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
They work with our security, business development, IT, legal, and implementation teams to create a streamlined, efficient clinic acquisitions. Optimize communication, escalation paths, and transparency around project status. Create a positive and streamlined experience for incoming clinics while facilitating an appropriate level of due diligence and project planning to lead to a successful implementation and go-live.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Work with large and small practices through the acquisition process, tracking diligence, risks, and planning
- Build confidence with practices through a strategic information gathering and engagement process, looping in the implementation and support teams to answer any questions and paint the picture of what success at Village Medical looks like
- Create and refine the clinic diligence process to facilitate and streamline intake and distribution of information, coordinating with cross-functional teams to increase appropriate information sharing
- Own the transition to IT and the implementation team creating a post-sign transition process to set us up for success
- Optimize communication to create appropriate clarity on status of multiple, concurrent acquisition projects of varying size and scope
Skills for success
As a successful Clinic Acquisition Manager, you possess:
- The ability to create and refine processes that are adaptable but wildly scalable
- Flexibility to understand the business nuance of each project and adapt approach for the sensitivity of each practice
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego: an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
- Good organizational and project management skill
Experience to drive change
- Experience leading technology onboarding projects and tracking many concurrent active projects
- 5+ years of in the technology space, preferably with IT or EMR experience
- History of optimization of process and projects across functional areas
- Track record of successfully executing projects in collaboration with non-technical stakeholders.
- Bonuses: experience in mergers and acquisitions, security risk management, or healthcare IT
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.