Manager, Client Services at Dentsu (Dallas, TX)
iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.Job Description
The Manager, Client Services is responsible for leading the agency relationship with several clients, and will be responsible for building and managing teams, effectively executing campaign development and management, and driving the overall business analysis.
- Works directly with media teams to facilitate ongoing updates and communications from the client.
- Demonstrates understanding of client’s business/competitive marketplace (can effectively anticipate questions, demonstrates broader business implications and addresses or pushes back on questions/inquiries)
- Manages the development and delivery of a variety of client deliverables including but not limited to: campaign reports, strategic presentations and status documents
- Operates as client’s daily contact on project status & requests, while coordinating cross-department
- Maintains a strong understanding of all digital channels and their intricacies to help develop cross channel integrated media plans
- Helps coordinate and develop yearly planning initiatives along with creating timelines and managing client expectations
- Proactively recognizes opportunities and demonstrates intellectual curiosity and creativity in generating business ideas with Supervisor/Director
- Coordinates and organizes all client resources to ensure team is updated on material changes and priorities at all times
- Assists with logistics, presentations, and planning materials for business growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Masters preferred)
- +4 years of agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote
- Experience and knowledge of best practices in cross channel marketing initiatives
- A desire to learn and grow every day
- Extremely detail oriented and extensive understanding client budget management
- Experience working and collaborating with individuals of multiple backgrounds
- Experience running media across Social, SEM and Display
- Additional analytics background is not need but preferred
- Exhibit passion for the work – willing to stand up for the team and for their ideas
- Strong understanding of campaign creation and implications on timelines. Experience scoping out major initiatives.
- Proactively recognizes opportunities and demonstrates intellectual curiosity
What you get:
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Flexible Working Options—WFH, visit office if that’s your preference
- Opportunity to get experience with a variety of leading brands
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
The anticipated salary range for this position is $75-$80k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.