Are you passionate about helping clients to get the most out of their product? Do you believe that successful client onboarding is the foundation of a successful partnership? Are you convinced that restaurant owners deserve technology that allows them to take back control from 3rd party platforms? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for an enthusiastic, high-performing Lead Client Onboarding Manager to attain maximum client launches while ensuring the success of each client. Our ideal candidate is process driven and excited to realize the full potential that a successful onboarding experience has on the lifetime of the client.
What’s on Your Plate:
- Onboarding Strategy: Taking our overall client onboarding strategies and processes to the next level! Our Manager, Client Onboarding takes full ownership of ensuring that all clients get through the onboarding with maximum product adoption and happiness. They know that clients are not out of the onboarding process until they are independently using our solution and seeing that ROI!
- Client Consulting & Escalations: Our Manager, Client Onboarding is passionate to equip their teams with strategies to turn a client from “I want to cancel” to a client smiling. From stepping into crucial escalations themselves to identifying patterns and solving cross departmentally for solutions.
- Project Management & Success: Our Manager, Client Onboarding loves data and puzzles! Whether it’s innovating and implementing onboarding best practices or improving client success and satisfaction, they are always driven to measure the effect of their strategy.
- Growth & Change Leadership: It’s not the client’s responsibility to deal with internal communication breakdowns is the motto of our Manager, Client Onboarding. With the patience and foresight of a master wedding planner, they ensure that their own team of Client Onboarding Consultants is always operating in perfect sync with our other client-facing teams.
Bottom line – in this role it is your responsibility to make sure that our clients feel they made the right choice with Popmenu.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Servant leadership skills - you’ve learned to check your ego and know how to inspire direct and indirect reports. You’re also a pro at hiring and onboarding new team members.
- Strategic skills - demonstrated experience in establishing and executing a vision - you know how to bring ideas to life and get everyone on board!
- Willingness to be hands on - While the team is growing, this is not a role that allows you to focus on strategy only. From upset clients to win backs - you’re not afraid to jump in if needed.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills - Ability to work cohesively and influentially across departments to accomplish what’s best for our client base.
- Client Onboarding experience - Passionate about setting up new restaurant clients for long-term, sustainable success.
- Passion for tech - Incredibly curious about how disruptive technology can help transform a restaurant owners’ experience for the better, and disciples this mindset to the team of onboarding consultants.
At Popmenu we believe in transparency and meeting candidates at eye level. We know that money isn’t everything - but it is important: For this role, we have determined a compensation of $105K/yr in addition to company equity to be a fair and attractive offer. We would love the opportunity to meet you and learn more about you and your background, and final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors and may vary from the amount above. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
• We have an empowering culture centered around our four core values: Act Like an Owner, Make Others Shine, Raise the Bar, and High Confidence, Low Ego. Our work environment emphasizes collaboration, energy, and openness above corporate formality - you can be yourself and save the suit for special occasions. (We’ve also won a few awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA)
• We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
• Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
• We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
• Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly, and fail forward.
• Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
• Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing, and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
• We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.
More Information on Popmenu
Popmenu operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Popmenu was founded in 2016. It has 233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 11 open jobs at Popmenu, click here.
Read Full Job Description