Manager, Client Development (Remote) at Cision
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Manager, Client Development will create and lead renewals sales strategies to recoup and grow clients through direct sales efforts, marketing, and team development. Focus will be on managing inside sales efforts, achieving team sales goals, and accurately reporting/forecasting to senior leadership.
You'll help us with:
- Direct the efforts of the Client Development sales teams
- Contribute to strategic client development initiatives and assist in liaising with the marketing and product teams.
- Provide coaching to team through weekly one on one meetings, call shadowing, and call coaching focusing on improving quality of calls, activities, and forecasting.
- Maintain and expand positive interdepartmental communication and teamwork, ensuring that the client experience is seamless. Assist with outreach to clients as needed.
- Recruiting, hiring, and development of sales team.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director and VP
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Desired 2+ years of information services or software industry related sales experience focused on account management and business development.
- Team Lead or previous management experience preferred.
- Proficiency using a variety of software applications on daily basis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Must have strong closing ability and be able to demonstrate that during an interview
- Comfortable with frequent public speaking
- Proven ability to mentor and train a staff
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
More Information on Cision
Cision operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX. Cision was founded in 1867. It has 2736 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 105 open jobs at Cision, click here.
Read Full Job Description