Specifically, you will:
- Manage the Business Systems Analysis function; lead, mentor, and train your team on requirements solicitation, translation, and business process mapping, ensuring SLAs are met.
- Lead the team’s process for turning ambiguous requests into clear requirements, backlog prioritization, and project execution.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed, scalable solutions in our Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud instances.
- Lead stakeholder engagement with critical business partners to provide guidance on system capabilities and address any functional issues.
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand their pain points and present solutions for automation.
- Comfortable changing hats between strategic planning and hands-on Salesforce configuration.
- Manage project delivery for 1-3 strategic initiatives per quarter.
- Discover processes that can be automated to enrich the user experience for our end-users and customers, then design and execute elegant solutions.
- Take a hands-on approach to Salesforce requirements documentation, solution design, and implementation.
- Contribute as a valued team member to our culture of mutual respect, productivity, diversity, and continuous learning.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 6+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience as an implementation lead, solution consultant, administrator, and/or developer.
- You have 2-3+ years of people management experience.
- Salesforce Certifications required; Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Consultant Certifications preferred.
- You possess expert-level cross-functional project management experience. PMP or Scrum certifications preferred.
- You have experience using flow diagrams to bring clarity to ambiguous requirements.
- You are comfortable wearing a solution architecture hat, working directly with business stakeholders to understand their goals and translating them into best-in-class solutions.
- You have an understanding of SDLC best practices and demonstrable experience applying them to application development, including requirements definition, change management, unit testing, data hygiene, and test environment management.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment focused on scaling internal systems.
- You work well as a team, contributing to our culture of collaboration, sharing knowledge, and encouraging each other.
- You have a personal passion for continued learning.
Within 1 Month You’ll:
- Complete the ChowNow onboarding camp to gain a deep understanding of our mission, customers, and business.
- Shadow each stakeholder department, gaining an understanding of the ChowNow business workflow in Salesforce and our ecosystem of integrated applications.
- Begin leading weekly prioritization and requirements meetings as part of the Business Systems team.
- Meet with each department SME to understand their role at ChowNow and their current priorities and pain points in regards to internal systems.
- Complete a deep dive review of our Salesforce customizations and end-to-end process flows.
Within 3 Months You’ll:
- Create a detailed business process to systems flow document, highlighting where bottlenecks exist.
- Create a rolling 90-day roadmap to address the top 3-5 operational pain points.
- Author your first project requirements specification and refine with the team.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the current state of Salesforce at ChowNow and take ownership of a functional area such as Support automation, Communities, or refining one of our highly adopted custom objects.
- Hold a brown bag on Salesforce Tips & Tricks for our end-user community.
- Attend Scrum training as part of your personal growth objectives (budgeted by ChowNow).
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Become a trusted partner to the business by solving some of the most common pain points causing friction for our users or customers.
- Contribute to the successful completion of Lightning migration.
- Refine the team’s process for requirements gathering, prioritization, testing, and release.
- Work with stakeholders to launch at least one strategic project that contributes to the scalability of ChowNow Operations.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote-first culture and monthly stipend offering flexibility to work where you want and how you want.
- Rock-solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.