LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Administer Business Systems in support of the Accounting and Finance organization within LivePerson.
- Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies.
- Manage accounts, rights, and access to systems.
- Plan, execute, and verify data redundancy and system recovery procedures.
- Install, update, and troubleshoot systems/servers
- Monitor and maintain system/server configurations and change management.
- Conduct functional and connectivity testing to ensure continuing operability.
- Performance of applicable SOX & IT General Controls.
- Application monitoring, logs management, continuous integration/deployment cloud integrations.
- Work across functions and areas of the company to act as a resource related to system administration and overall IT architecture
- Participate in systems integration workstream for acquisitions
- Assist Director of Business Systems with administration of the Business Systems department and Business Systems roadmap & architecture.
What Do You Need for Success?
- 5+ Years of General IT Experience, including experience with system administration or as systems analyst.
- Ability to understand and navigate complex IT environments and infrastructure.
- Understanding of operating systems, servers, and programming language
- Experience with evaluation, implementation and maintenance of integrated business systems and processes
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience with acquisition integration in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Experience with a publicly-traded company preferred
- Experience with SaaS, or software business models preferred
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany's World's most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you'll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.