We are looking to hire a manager of business operations who can coordinate strategic projects from our Executive Leadership Team. Our goal within BizOps is to build operational rigor across the organization and collaborate with every department on projects to drive efficiencies and growth throughout the company. This newly elevated role reporting to the Chief of Staff will propose, execute, and implement projects across the org and assist with building planning and reporting frameworks with business partners.
An ideal candidate has experience identifying an opportunity to influence a high level metric, ideating and delivering potential solutions with cross functional teams, and coordinating implementation between various levels of stakeholders.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with our sr leaders of sales and marketing as we identify opportunities to optimize our go to market process
- Collaborate across Operations teams to evaluate progress toward company goals
- Synthesize information and data from across the org to our executive leadership team
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions for annual planning
- Provide a cross-department perspective on the operational “blind spots” during projects
- Analyze key metrics to identify areas of opportunity across the organization
- Work from ideation of a project through implementation including building action plans, identifying objectives and success measures, milestone creation and management, and follow up
What is needed:
- 5+ years of consulting or operations experience in data informed strategic decision making
- Proven track record of identifying problem statements, recommending solutions, and implementing projects
- History of balancing intuitive data-influenced recommendations and concrete data-driven hypotheses
- Ability to articulate solutions at various levels of an organization
- Advanced understanding of P&L structures and experience relating operational metrics to GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Proven experience with project management methodologies (Agile / Lean / DMAIC / PMBOK / etc)
- Executive presence
- MBA preferred
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.